Technical Product Manager Feb 2014 - Present
ZENEDGE is the world's first _Commerce_ Delivery Network; a fresh approach to Content Delivery and Content Distribution Networks (CDN). We cater specifically to the needs of eCommerce sites. Our multi-vendor cloud network leverages scale across multiple cloud providers under one seamless platform, delivering on the promise of speed, protection, control and peace of mind, providing eCommerce businesses with a true competitive edge. Main responsibilities: * Develop detailed requirements and use cases for the development team; ensure that product requirements are well understood by development leads. * Participate in product design activities that generate user friendly solutions that provide clear end-user benefits and differentiation from competitor products * Develop clear and appropriate plans to manage tasks and schedules of tasks necessary in the product development.
Expert Gem LLC
Technical Product Manager Sep 2013 - Sep 2014
* Managing the entire product line life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities * Act as a Scrum Product Owner and develop detailed requirements and stories for the development team; ensure that product requirements are well understood by development leads. * Participate in product design activities that generate user friendly solutions that provide clear end-user benefits and differentiation from competitor products * Research and define market problems and product opportunities. Develop business cases for new product features or directions. * Develop clear and appropriate plans to manage tasks and schedules of tasks necessary in the product development.
Delivery Unit Manager of Multi-platform and Enterprise Delivery Unit Nov 2012 - Aug 2013
Ciklum is a Danish innovative IT outsourcing company specializing in nearshore software development in Eastern Europe. Main responsibilities are: * business development strategy for unit * unit portfolio & sales relations * manage unit projects and PMs directly * define & adjust unit processes * define quantity and organization of delivery teams inside DU * manage unit profitability Supervising planning, development and delivery for such products as: • Sales Solutions project - a solution helping the sales force to improve their performances. 4 month project for more than 20 developers. • Time Tracker - Efficient and quick time-reporting for better control and faster invoicing are some of the benefits you gain by using the Timesheet App. • Restaurant order system - a system for restaurants, where the core is an app for iOS devices that can create a dining order for a guest in a restaurant. • Taxi self-service system - Taxi booking application for mobile devices
Program Manager, Agile Practice Leader Apr 2012 - Nov 2012
Ciklum is a Danish innovative IT outsourcing company specializing in nearshore software development in Eastern Europe, in Ukraine and Belarus. Main responsibilities are: * Manager and deliver projects and Agile and most efficient way. * Training and coaching in agile and some other best practices - group and individuals * Elaborating, gathering and documenting best practices and business processes in Project Office * Creating Best Practices working groups, together with other Project Managers * Helping every PO employee with agile practices implementation setting up tools and system for best practices support
Project/Program Manager Oct 2011 - Apr 2012
Establish your own development department in our environment in Ukraine at a fraction of your cost in western Europe. We do HR, recruiting and facility management in our offices. We create and support professional teams working exclusively for you. In this way you can focus entirely on your core business. Main responsibilities are: * Manager and deliver projects and Agile and most efficient way. * Helping others Project managers with transition their projects to Agile * Supervising Dynamicweb program projects and portfolio..
Chief Technical Officer (CTO) Apr 2011 - Sep 2011
Helios Technologies is a software development firm specialized in Web technologies since 2006. Founded by the WebVenture Capital firm, Helios is delivering high-technology solutions for the funded start-ups. Main responsibilities and results were: * Reporting to CEO directly, responsible for setting up offshore development office at Kiev. * Set up and control whole development, QA and support processes for developed start-ups, including team trainings. * Interview, recruit, supervise, track, and report hours and expenses of staff, and administer the work undertaken by all staff. * Schedule, assign and manage project activities and tasks to ensure they run on budget, on time, and meet expectations. * Ensure change control, security and safe storage of all work * Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner. * Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jul 2010 - Sep 2011
DumasLab is a small professional company, providing Software Development and Consulting services for your Projects and Ideas. The main company mission statements: * We commit to Fair business * We are Pragmatic * We Are Not Silent * We are focused on user experience and partnership
Technical Consultant Nov 2010 - Feb 2011
Main responsibilities and results were: * Assist Product owner with developing requirements and Product backlog user stories * Assist project manager with setting up project processes and communications. * Coordination between Ciklum team and Bink teams. Manage day-to-day operational activities of a project. * Develop relationships with partner/client personnel (Bink). * Advise senior management on issues requiring management attention, and implement management decisions. Project: Bink - Dagens Medicine.
SOS Online Backup
Director, OEM and Partners Jul 2010 - Nov 2010
* Reporting directly to President and CEO. * Responsible for OEM development, QA, and Delivery for existing and new OEM partners. * Work as part of Product Management team for CA Online Backup product launch with budget over $1mil. * Manage CA and Yahoo accounts and relationships between companies. * Developed and managed business specifications for new OEM products. * Managed OEM technical team responsible for customization and integration of online backup products. * Liaison between OEM accounts, development and executive management. Projects: CA Online Backup, Yahoo Online Backup
SOS Online backup
Director of Engineering at Ukraine office Mar 2008 - Jul 2010
My main responsibilities were: • Conceptualize and articulate the business' vision of each project. • Assist to Product Manager to developing the new features to products • Work with development teams on product features implementation – provide clarifications to the teams about various aspects of product feature. • Provide advices on project options, business needs, problem analysis, issue management, resource allocation & implementation guidance. • Develop cross-functional project teams. • Manage partner and stakeholder relationships to meet the goals, needs and interests of the business • Develop lasting relationships with partner/client personnel that partner/client ties. • Break down the deliverable into manageable work-packets. • Ensure quality deliverable, repeatable processes & to ensure client expectations are met across the project. • Interview, recruit, supervise, track, and report hours and expenses of staff, and administer the work undertaken by all staff. • Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies, standards and applicable rules and laws • Advise senior management on issues requiring management attention, and implement management decisions. • Working closely with Senior Management across all functions to define the strategic product objectives and measure outcomes.
SOS Online Backup
Project Manager Sep 2007 - Mar 2008
• Optimize and revise plans as appropriate to ensure that their execution will result in the successful realization of the project vision. • Schedule, assign and manage project activities and tasks to ensure they run on budget, on time, and meet expectations. • Ensure review and quality of project activities and deliverables before they pass from the project team. • Prepare reports about project activities, program, and project achievements and issues • Ensure change control, security and safe storage of all work • Manage and foster team spirit, motivation and morale and strive to make employees’ goals balanced and congruent with business goals. • Contribute to and support process improvement, methodology development, metrics gathering and analysis, etc • Manage the process of innovative change effectively. • Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change. • Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner. • Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
Volia Software (Softline)
Team Lead Jul 2006 - Jul 2007
Create solutions for risk management, corporate compliance & performance improvements. Team lead of "IMPACT Anywhere" project. My responsibilities are: • Planning of iteration scopes; • Facilitate team communications; • Writing specifications, create code reviews; • Ensure that all software releases are completed by the deadline; • Communication with customers. Take a part in requirement gathering. • Reporting about status of the development process; • Manage 10+ team (9 developers, 1 configuration manager and 1 BA) Personal accomplishment: planning of iteration scopes, ensure that all software releases are completed by the deadline, communication with customers. Took a part in requirement gathering.
"The ministry of Ukraine on problems of nuclear safety. The Chornobyl center."
Team Lead Feb 2006 - Jul 2006
The team lead of "Windows interface of a subsystem of safe performance of works" project. This project is a part of the project "The Integrated "Shelter" database". (ISDB). My responsibilities are: • Create and maintain project plans; • Estimate development resources; • Facilitate team communications; • Resolve critical issues and technical problems; • Communicate with the customer to obtain specifications for custom development projects • Update the customer on project status. • Manage 5+ team (6 developers, 2 testers and 1 tech writer)
Chief Information Officer (CIO) Aug 2005 - Feb 2006
Responsible for IT department, developing the organization's structure, strategic growth plans, and all operational policies and procedures. Develop business processes and initiate data/Internet security, auditing, and implementation of best practices. Initiated and developed the procedures and methodologies appropriate for the information infrastructure, Web site, and telephony system. Work productively as part of a development team.
Senior Software Developer Jul 2004 - Aug 2005
* Develop exporting module for export operational bank financial data to bank warehouse storage * Develop the system of creating the daily reports for National Bank of Ukraine, based on operational data. * Develop the integration between “daily NBU reporting module and PC bank client * Develop the OLAP storage for storing daily operation bank data * Research the PC client solutions for Denmark banks and possibility to adopt Ukrainian PC bank client to Denmark. * Work productively as part of a software development team
IT department at “Alchevsk Metallurgical plant”
Software Developer Dec 2003 - Jun 2004
* Develop the program module for steel-making plant reporting (ASP.NET, MS SQL 2000) * Support the metallurgical plan reporting system: writing SQL queries for different reports, increase speed for existing queries. (MS SQL 2000) * Develop the program module for storing construction data in central information storage. (MS SQL 2000, .NET, AutoCard) * Work productively as part of a IT department